Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

***Our Engagement Party***


Hey Lovelies,

We celebrated our engagement party back in 2009 and set the date to get hitched on the month of  April year of 2010.
However, an unexpected trial came so we have no choice but to wait for another year.
Our engagement celebration was very simple and small yet so fun, we invited our closest family members and best friends.

















Michaels's friends








My bestfriend Gelyn
 
My bestfriend Gelyn and her hubby
 My relatives



My bestfriend Beverly singing Through the rain by Mariah Carrey

My sister Jaydee singing Because of you by Celine Dion




 My sister Jaydee


 Two of my favorite kids on earth Yzza and Ichie


Michael with his cousin 





Two of my bestfriends Beverly and Maricel ^_^

My bestfriend Roxanne


 Calanoc Family

Our baby pet Chowder


We danced all night long





Roxanne and Maricel

With my Grandfa

My father
 My bestfriends


It's been two years since we had this party but, I can still remember the fun.  
Thank you for being part of our life.

Thank you for viewing lovelies!

xoxo

Lovelots,

Barbiejhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...