Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

***Green and Casual***

Hey Lovelies,

How have you've been? I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update my blog for almost a week. I've been preoccupied with so many things as of the moment.
First, my work in advertising needs an extra attention, I have to get as many clients as I can since it is the last quarter of the year. It's exciting and stressful at the same time. :)



Second, I've been busy with our forthcoming event this coming 12th of November as a taaaadaaa!!!
A plus size model with Erzullie and Empresario Manila which I'll be one of their runway models.
I hope everyone can come to watch and enjoy with us.






Third, my room is under renovation, I'll post my inspirations of design on my next post.

Last but not the least, I've been updating my social life and meeting up with my girlfriends once in a while.

On the other hand,here's my outfit during one of our girlfriends day, it's green and casual.






Green button down top
White Old Navy shorts
Confetti wedges


Thank you for viewing!

xoxo

BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...