Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Kinetic's Prom Themed ThanksGiving Party 2011

Hey Lovelies,

Last night, I attended one of my clients thanks giving event held at the Top shelf, Fully Booked, The Fort.
Luckily, It was my fourth time to get invited to Kinetic's Thanksgiving Party in the past four years and this company grows bigger every year.

Kinetic Worldwide Philippines, Inc. provides out of home media services which include planning, buying, and managing media.

One of their secrets as a successful media agency is that they never forget to show appreciation to their media partners including vendors and suppliers. 


I enjoyed the foods, drinks and of course, the party!!!


We celebrated in a stylish, urban setting at FullyBooked in Bonifacio High Street with their roofdeck, TopShelf. We also  enjoyed the stunning view of the cityscape in a venue that can accommodate up to 200 guests.

By the way, Fully Booked branch in Serendra is the only and the biggest bookstore in the Philippines that contains 4 floors of reading materials and other related stuff. Inside it, you will also find a coffee shop – Starbucks. So if you want to unwind and read a bit or a lot, go to Fully Booked in this area and I’m pretty sure you’ll like it here.






Kinetic also served unlimited drinks to their guests. 












I love the architectural design of this building, at the bottom floors you will never realized that there's a party going on upstairs.




Yes, I am present :)




The theme is High School Prom, so I decided to wear something long with a pop of red lace.
I wore my dress from MINT that I bought on sale in Glorietta 5.


















The Director of Kinetic World Wide, Mr Rey Inobaya during the opening remarks.



One of my favorite and long time client, Ms. Trish of Kinetic :)






With Ms. Joan of Kinetic






Account Executive of GamePlan, Junella.




Group of Ms. Jessica Encomienda




With my co-AE's Ms. Des 






One of my clients, Robbie of Kinetic






Lucky and JP of Kinetic






With new friend and super friendly Rachelle from Kinetic






With my co-AE and friend Christine




With super nice Ms. Madz of Kinetic




Funshoot with Kinetic people :)







With my DigiPost boss, Mr. Mon

Thank you for viewing!

xoxo

BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...