Total Pageviews

Monday, December 05, 2011

*** Maricel at 30 ***

Hey Lovelies,

These photos were taken last November 23, during one of my best friends birthday party and she's also one of my featured girlfriend's.

We had so much fun together with our other friends. 
I helped her  coordinate her birthday, however, everything was her choice including the colors.
Her all time favorite colors are red and yellow.







After 30, a body has a mind of its own. - Bette Midler



I decided to wear something simple and plain. I wore a coral pleated colored skirt, black top and pumps.






















With my best friends ^^





















When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents. - Blair Sabol


xoxo


BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...